Thursday, May 18, 2006

What you do when u "JUST DO IT"


What people do when they are taking a pee? Well this is a very weird but obvious question. Well to begin with I shall divulge what I do. Its a very mood dependent phenomenon. When I am in happy mood I pee all over the pot :P , when I am frustrated I target the napthelene ball kept in the pot and wish I could melt it rightaway. Well when I am sad, it takes hell lot of effort to actually pour it out.

The real fun is when I take a pee in the open during my trips. I stand at a place where there is lot of clear vacant land, and then pee while looking at the sky thinking ,I dont care who owns this land 'I AM THE GOD'. Have you have peed on a wall on which it is written 'DONT URINATE'? Trust me it gives an instant high when you pee on any such walls :P .

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i completely agree with u.. ve tried many times (sometimes in ur company also).. its absolute freedom.. cheers! live life king size..

9:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe with Bloglines