Friday, December 11, 2009

Scope of things in life...

I often notice most of us create our own mini-world comprising of family,friends and acquaintances and jostle to stay ahead in this 'self-created world'. I asked myself the question why most of us do this and the answer I got was that instinctively most of us are paranoid and this paranoia drives us in creating and then pushing to get ahead in our own worlds.

If one tries to see things in larger scope of things, does it matter where you are compared to people in your own world? There would always be people who would leave you desired to be them.I feel if one can ask herself the question what do I want and am I doing the right things to get what I want,life would be simpler :))

2 Comments:

Blogger Anu said...

Very True, if you can focus on what you want, and not how and where you want to be relative to others, life will be far less complicated.

But having done that to some extent, you have to fight the forces that detest you for not following the norm.

8:48 PM  
Blogger Anjana said...

was seeing mahabharat y'day.... the scene where arjun is thinking of why karan did not kill him when his death was so near... krishna told him don't get yourself into unnecessary question and answer round rather focus on how are you going to deal with him in tomorrow's battle... After all u r the pupil who gave the answer that u cannot see anything beyond the bird's eye which is your target

9:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe with Bloglines